Let’s begin with a classic, heartfelt, blogger-to-reader exchange, shall we?
Hopefully, I don’t have to start every post in which I’m directly addressing my readers like this, but once again, it must be said: I apologize for not posting in a while. Life, as usual, has been getting in the way.
Believe it or not, I’ve actually been overflowing with inspiration from the blogging-fairy recently. Of course, finding time to get it all down and get it right has been the challenging part. To give you a taste of what I’m preparing, here’s a peek ahead:
- Graduation: Obviously, something concerning this topic is in order. I have something mostly written out already, but obviously, it’s not quite finished yet…
- Adventures in Paris: This will actually be a series of posts (probably under a different name). A couple weeks ago, I had the opportunity to spend a week in Paris for a senior trip, and I have many pictures, anecdotes and philosophical musings to share as a result.
- Cosmology: Say what you like, but yes, I am planning a post to talk about the origins of the universe, from both the theist and the non-theist’s point of view.
- Dance tribute: Similar to what I did for the Jabbawockeez a while back, but for a different group of course (known as The LXD in case you’re curious).
- “God” is crazy: A post I’ve been planning for quite some time now. It still doesn’t have much form; it dips perhaps a bit too far into the science realm, but once again, it’s mostly philosophical.
- An award: I recently got a blogging award that I’m supposed to address and pass on in a post. Haven’t done that yet either…
And so on, so forth. Too many ideas, too little time.
I haven’t completely worked it all out, but after much deliberation and a tiny bit of actual decision-making, here’s what I concluded:
- Address the award first. It’s essentially a gift for crying out loud, and needs to be acknowledged. That takes precedence.
- Then Paris. That happened a while ago, and if you don’t get it down now, you never will.
- And then graduation.
The rest will hopefully fall into place one happy day. For now, simply know that I have bunches of stuff to post, and I will as soon as I can.
I really am sorry for such a bland post (and I couldn’t get those stupid bullet points from being all mashed together), but I figured it’s good to sort out this kind of stuff once in a while, though probably more for my benefit than yours.
Here’s to housekeeping,
P.S. In case you’re wondering, the picture is of my great-aunt’s house in New York. Not mine, but not a random picture off the Internet either. =)
First, let me say that I hate updates like this. I do not like touching my posts after I’ve published them already.
But I’ve made… a few changes to what I originally decided.
Here’s the new plan:
- Yes, award first. That’s been done.
- But after that, there’s something else I need to address (it’s a surprise!).
- Then after that, I should talk about graduation. Otherwise, graduation season will be long gone by the time I’m ready to talk about it.
- Finally, Paris. That already happened a long time ago, so it can wait.
Then cosmology, dance tribute, and hopefully everything else that’s on its way.
Please bear with me and my indecision. I’m sorry to do this to you all, but things will work out in the end. After all:
“Many are the plans in a person’s heart,
but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.”
~ Proverbs 19:21
In other words, who cares what my plans end up being? I will plan in an effort to best serve you all and to help sort out my own thoughts, but ultimately God is the One who figures it all out. (Thank goodness; He’s much better at planning than I am!)
Hoping to post with abundance and excellence in the near future,